I just stumbled across this really cool site called Vidrack that allows users to setup a free account, create a landing page that can be customized on and from your mobile device, then sent and shared with your prospects, clients and followers etc. that allows them to record and submit their user created video.
This Vidrack example was setup in less than 5 minutes: http://vidrack.me/bradandersohn
“Vidrack is a web-based video recorder used to collect videos through a website or landing page. It’s a video record button you can place on any web page. Your followers can record and submit videos for you using only a camera and a browser. No app downloads, account creation, login, uploading or link sharing. It’s the simplest way possible for someone to record and submit a video to you. It can be used to collect video testimonials, video interviews, video feedback, video reviews and more.”
You can also embed Vidrack on your websites and blogs. This creates a single click option and opportunity to allow user submitted videos. (See embed below). How about a quick ActiveRain field test? Click the "Record Video" button, allow camera access then send me your "private" video response.
A Variety of Ways I see Using Vidrack for Your Real Estate Business.
- Soliciting Video Reviews and Client Testimonials
- Create Community Video Contests from User Submitted Videos
- Video Interviews with Buyers and Sellers for DIY Projects
- Submit Suggestive Tips and Allow Video Response Feedback
- Add Video Record Button for visitors to record and submit video
(All videos are collected privately and stored on your Video Rack)
More Practical Uses for User Generated and Crowdsourced Video
- Use Vidrack Video As Property Management Video Capture Tool
- Use Vidrack Video To Crowdsource Video For Ecommerce
- Use Vidrack Video for your Recruiting Strategy and Landing Pages
- Use Vidrack Video To Capture Video For Your Conference
- Use Vidrack Video To Capture Video For Your Upcoming Events
- Use Vidrack Video To Create, and Receive, Video Messages
- Use Vidrack Video To Create, and Receive, Video Greetings
- Use Vidrack Video As Your Video Contact Form Software
- Use Vidrack Video As Your Video Estimate Software
Additional Resources and Relevant Links
1. Free Video Recorder Landing Pages are available at http://vidrack.me –
2. Video Recorder WordPress Plugin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/video-capture
3. Embed video recorder on your site with http://vidrack.me – Coming Soon
4. Use free Video Player to view files created with Vidrack: http://www.videolan.org/vlc
5. Embed the Vidrack Recorder – http://vidrack.com/embed
More than 3000+ businesses currently use Vidrack for crowdsourced video. To offer and allow friends, fans, clients and prospects etc. to record and submit their video on your site from anywhere using a mobile device is a powerful, unique and super useful technology.