Let’s face it. As a real estate agent, your time is valuable. Your job requires you to have expertise in sales, marketing, the financial and legal fields, and sometimes a fair amount of handholding with excited/nervous and even needy buyers and sellers. What you don’t have time for is to be a Web developer or spend months working on a website only to be disappointed with the end result (often at an extraordinary cost with outrageous set-up fees and no control).
Finally . . . A Better Choice
New from Zillow: The Premier Agent Website for real estate agents is now available.
This is designed for agents who:
- do not have their own website
- wish to improve on their current website
- want to start an additional no-hassle site for a specific niche market, audience, or hyper-local neighborhood/community.
Best of all, it’s included with our Premier Agent program
or is just $10 a month (with no set-up fees) for anyone else.*
Imagine having a site created and set up to do everything you dreamed and expected a website could and should do? Cultivate traffic, provide value to clients, capture prospects and contacts, convert Internet-generated leads into clients, track and manage your relationships, and so much more. No programming skills or tech-savvy expertise required! The Premier Agent Website comes with easy-to-modify designs, simple customization, plus complimentary online training and support.
Features That Can’t Be Beat
- MLS property search through IDX
- City/community/school pages
- Personalized blog
- Ability to display video
- Ability to add custom pages
- A variety of widgets available at no additional cost, including
mortgage calculator, reviews, search by affordability and more
- Home page slideshow for branding and/or featured listings
- Optimized for SEO
- Integrated with the Zillow CRM
The Video You’ll Laugh Along With
So…can you have it all? Keep your clients happy, and have peace of mind? I think this short video says it all…
Learn More With These Free Webinars
We have four Premier Agent Website webinars available to best fit into your busy schedule.
Register and join us for one below:
- Monday, June 4, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. PDT (3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. EDT)
- Wednesday, June 6, 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. PDT (11 a.m. – noon EDT)
- Wednesday, June 6, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. PDT (1 p.m. – 2 p.m. EDT)
- Friday, June 8, 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. PDT (4 p.m. – 5 p.m. EDT)
*Additional IDX/MLS fees may apply