Have you ever been talking on the phone with someone and wanted to share your computer screen with them? Even if for a moment, just to show them something? How about that conference call with two or three people on the line and no way for them to see what you see on your screen?
In most cases, people just share or mention sites, give a URL, or email everyone a link.
GotoWebinar, GotoMeeting, and Webex are great sites and tools for doing online conferences, training, webinars, and screen sharing but they are not FREE. I continue using these for daily training and support webinars but what about the individual who doesn’t have tons of attendees, or doesn’t want to pay hundreds of dollars for a “screen sharing” account?
Let me show you how screen sharing can be easy, fast, and FREE!
Here are the Top 5 Free screen sharing and collaboration sites I’ve found, researched, and used personally either to share my screen “live” with someone else, or to have them share their computer screen with me. Check out all 5 and see which one will work best for you when the time comes for you to share your screen with one of your clients or friends.
Click on any of the screen captures below to start using that site immediately and for FREE.
1. JOIN.ME -
To see my screen "LIVE" right now, got to http://join.me/577-819-446 but only for the next 60 minutes.
2. SHOW MY PC or SHOW MY MAC
3. LIVE LOOK
5. SKYPE SCREEN SHARING
Here's A few creative ways to use these screen sharing tools and sites:
- Showing a client how to use your MLS or IDX website.
- Teaching another associate how to accomplish tasks for your business.
- Walking a client through some paperwork or online contracts.
- Explaining and navigating a client through a site that can bring them value, or...
- Sharing a tool or site with a prospect that could bring them closer to being your client.
The possibilities are unlimited and the technology and tools are available and FREE.